Terms & Conditions
Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries Ltd
Terms and Conditions
WHAT SWEET PEAS NURSERIES PROVIDES:
1. Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries is an Ofsted registered, fee charging Childcare provider, providing Full Day Care
2. Sweet Peas aims to provide a safe, pleasant, enjoyable and stimulating environment for children. All our staff have undergone an Enhanced CRB check, our normal operating premises have been Ofsted inspected and approved for the provision of Full Day Care for Children 0 to 5 years.
3. Children cannot be accepted to any Sweet Peas session without the prior completion and submission of Enrolment and Consent forms, to ensure the health and safety of your child. Sweet Peas must have current and effective contact details of the appropriate Parent/Guardian.
FEES and CHARGES
7. Fees are payable 1st monthly in advance. Places in Sweet Peas are only guaranteed upon receipt of full appropriate payment. Children who’s Parent/Guardian has not paid the appropriate fee, may be refused entry. Sweet Peas will invoice you monthly in advance.
8. Your child’s place in Sweet Peas is reserved monthly in advance, four weeks written notice is required (or payment in lieu) in the event that you wish to surrender your child’s place entirely or part of.
9. Missed sessions are payable, regardless of notice or circumstance, i.e. training days, closures due to weather etc, sickness, holidays etc. We are strictly controlled by Ofsted to provide a specific staffing to children ratio. If you book a place, we book the staff; staff still need to be paid even if your child is absent. However Sweet Peas may waive these fees under exceptional circumstances.
11. Extra sessions can be booked depending on availability of places. Payment is due upon booking.
12. Sweet Peas reserves the right to charge £25.00 administration fee for every Invoice reminder issued (verbal or written), after the initial reminder, until invoice settlement. Cheques deemed “Unpaid” by our bank will incur an immediate £40 charge to cover charges made on us by our Bank.
13. After the 3rd reminder, a “last chance” letter will be issued, plus and administration fee of £30. If payment is not received within 7 days, your children will not be able to use our facilities until full payment is received.
14. It is the policy of Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries Ltd to recover all outstanding debts via a 3rd party debt recovery scheme in the event of non-payment after written notice, or via County Court. An administration charge of £100.00 plus all fees will be charged.
In the event that your child is withdrawn from Nursery without prior notice (as defined in paragraph 8.) and there is a balance outstanding, we reserve the right to charge an irrevocable £100.00 administration fee.
All debts will be recovered by our nominated Debt Collection Agency; their charges and commission charges will be passed to you accordingly.
15. Parents/Guardians arriving after 18.00hrs (or Sweet Peas closing time, if different on a particular day) to collect their children will be charged at £10 for every quarter of an hour that you are late. We cannot accept legal responsibility for your child after 18.00hrs under the terms of our Ofsted registration and Corporate liability Insurance. We will always make provision to ensure the safety and comfort of your child in such situations. In this event please contact the Nursery AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to inform staff of likely pick-up times.
16. Any damage or destruction of equipment or resources caused wilfully may be charged to parents.
17. Fees are subject to annual review.
18. We are required to follow the Local Safeguarding Children Procedures. We will, at all times, try to share with you any concerns we may have about your child. However there may be times when we talk to Social Services before we talk to you.
19. Our policies and procedures are available to all Parents/Guardians to read.
20. Please pay special attention to our sickness and medication policy, and note that any accidents within the home must be reported to Sweet Peas staff immediately on the child’s return.
21. Completion of Enrolment forms taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
The term “Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Link House, Ninelands Lane, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 1LJ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.